Due to the Tier 3 Mitigation in Illinois, starting Friday, November 20, 2020, the museum will be CLOSED to the public until further notice.
Below are our safety guidelines, we will continue to enforce once we are able to reopen.
The following safeguards will be in place to protect all visitors and staff:
- If you’re exhibiting any of the following symptoms please stay at home:
- Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
- Masks must be worn on museum premises at all times and covering both the nose and mouth. If you do not have a mask, one can be provided for you.
- Public restrooms will be closed to the public.
- Please maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- You may be asked to wait outside if the museum has reached its maximum capacity of 10 visitors at a time.
Visitors that refuse to abide by these guidelines will be asked to leave the museum.
Inside the museum, we ask visitors to refrain from touching exhibits and furniture and make use of the hand sanitizer provided in multiple locations.
Tuesday – Saturday 1:00PM to 4:00PM
Last Sunday of the Month (March-November Only) 1:00PM to 4:00PM
For questions or concerns please contact: email@example.com or call us at 217-422-1212.